American Express Card Members enrolled in the Membership Rewards program can now use points for eligible Rite Aid in-store purchases
- Swipe your eligible American Express Card
if you have Plenti points available to use they are applied first. select “Use Points” on the terminal screen and the total amount of your purchase will be recalculated and displayed on the terminal. Then, to complete your purchase, swipe, tap or insert your eligible American Express Card.
- See your current point balance and the points needed for your purchase
If you have enough Membership Rewards points to cover the recalculated total, you will be presented with the “Use Points” or “No Thanks” options for the rest of your purchase.
You will only be given the option to use Membership Rewards points for your purchase at Rite Aid if:
• You are using an eligible American Express Card with an account in good standing. (Please keep in mind that the only Corporate Cards that are eligible to participate are Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards program and authorized to use points).
• You have enough points to cover the full amount of your purchase.
• You are the Basic Card Member or authorized by the Basic Card Member to redeem points.
• Your purchase is made in store.
- Select “Use Points"
A confirmation message with the number of points you used toward your purchase will display on your paper receipt. If you have an email address on file with American Express, following the first time you use points for an in-store purchase at Rite Aid, you will also receive a confirmation email with the number of points that you redeemed when you used points for your purchase.
Your billing statement will show a charge in dollars and an offsetting credit in the same amount as the charge. Your Membership Rewards statement will show the deduction of points. You can review your points activity by logging into your online rewards summary page at membershiprewards.com and viewing the “Activity Detail” tab. Please allow 2-4 business days for your billing statement credit and Membership Rewards points deduction.