- Rite Aid will roll its Wellness Plus program into Plenti may 4th, & issue new loyalty cards to current members.
other participating retailers include Macy's, Exxon Mobil, AT&T, Nationwide, Direct Energy, Hulu, & chili's.
plenti intends to add one "big player" business from each retail category (food, auto, travel, etc.)
- rite aid customers will earn Plenti points instead the current +UP rewards on certain promoted products.100 points = $1 savings on a future order
- points earned at participating retailers can be used as savings toward future purchases at other participating retailers, including Rite Aid, Exxon, Macy's, Mobil, & AT&T.
american express, & nationwide are earn-only partners as of launch.
- points may be redeemed at rite aid starting 6 am the day after they are earned.
- rite aid customers will be prompted at the pin-pad with the option to use points if they have the minimum of 200 points required to redeem and a $2 or more balance.
if the customer selects "use plenti points" the maximum amount of savings available will be displayed. the customer may then select this amount or a different amount, and confirm with a pin selected at sign-up. the receipt will display remaining plenti points balance.
some items, such as prescription drugs, are excluded from discounts.
- You can use any number of points, and if you have enough points available you can pay your full balance including tax.
for example, if you have subtotal of $2.99 and with tax your total is $3.79, you could use 379 points and have no out of pocket cost.
- You can purchase items with points, and earn points on the same transaction.
- points are good for at least two years
On december 31st of each year, any points older than two years will expire.
- points can also be earned and used shopping at riteaid.com
- rite aid customers will continue to earn Wellness Plus points towards gold/silver/bronze status
- American Express also will be rolling out a Plenti-branded credit card that will let users earn a point for each dollar charged
- promotional offers, which the participating retailers plan to roll out from time to time, will be additional opportunities to earn points
the jakarta post | usa today | riteaid.com | facebook.com/riteaid | fairfield citizen | washington post | chain drug review | Couponing With Natalie:HKsocko | michellesfrugalliving @ instagram