(microsoft excel or open office required)
use the online version
use this spreadsheet to help you calculate your transactions!
- if using the online version, click the "click to edit" button
- white areas are for you to fill in
- gray areas will calculate automatically
- change the tax rate to your state's tax rate
- enter your products price in either the taxable or non-taxable column. if you are not sure whether the item is taxed or not, make a guess and keep in mind that the tax amount might be off.
- enter the coupons you plan to use, and +ups and scr you will earn for each item
- enter any $/$$ or other rite aid coupon you want to use ($4 off $20, or $2 off non-rx purchase, etc) and the amount of +ups you plan to use to pay
- the spreadsheet will automatically figure your tax, oop, wellness+ points earned, and percent saved!
- print your spreadsheet and bring it with you!
this is version 1.0 of the transaction planner. there may be some bugs that i did not catch when i tested it. please let me know if you find any problems or have suggestions for the next version.